Boiler Installation in Queens, NY
We Install Boilers Right the First Time
Don't worry about having your boiler installed the wrong way. Our installation services include:
Trained boiler techs
that install your boiler right the first time.
What's included in your boiler installation
Assessment and upfront pricing
A trained boiler technician will come to your home to assess your current system and heating needs, so you get the best boiler options for your needs and budget. Plus, you'll know exactly how much you'll pay before any work begins.
Installing your boiler
A trained boiler technician will:
- Disconnect and dispose of your old boiler.
- Install your new one (whether it's gas or oil).
- Test your new system to make sure it's working like it should.
- Clean up their work area before leaving your house.
Average time to complete: 1–2 days
Guaranties and warranties
- 1-year labor warranty. We stand behind our boiler installation work 1 year after service.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not 100% thrilled with our service, we'll make it right.
Cost to install a boiler
The cost to install a boiler depends on the unit's:
- Size: You'll pay more for a larger boiler.
- Efficiency: The more efficient the unit, the higher the upfront cost.
- Fuel type: If you're switching from oil to gas, you'll need to install or replace gas piping, increasing your cost.
- Features: Boilers with more comfort features cost more.
Want to know more about boiler installation costs? See our boiler installation help guide.
To get an accurate installation cost, contact us for an in-home estimate.
How scheduling works
Scheduling your boiler installation works like this:
Pick your preferred day and time
Choose the day or time that works for your busy schedule and we'll save your spot.
Get an arrival call
On the day of your installation, your boiler technician will call you 20-30 minutes before arrival, so you won't have to wait around all day.
Signs your boiler needs to be replaced
If your boiler is older than 20 years and you answer "yes" to any of the questions below, it might be time to get a new one.
- Does your boiler need frequent repairs? If your boiler starts needing 1 or more repairs every 6 months, it's probably best to replace it.
- Are you paying more in energy costs than you used to? The older your boiler gets, the harder it works to heat your home. Also, scale buildup can cause your boiler to use more fuel than normal.
- Do you see yellow burner flames? Burner flames should be blue. Yellow flames are a sign that your boiler fuel isn't burning correctly and should be replaced sooner rather than later.
- Do you see leaks? Boilers can leak (from cracks, damaged seals and high pressure) as they get older. If you notice leaks on your boiler, it's time to call a professional.
Think you might need a new boiler? Give us a call. We'll look at your boiler and let you know if it's time to replace it.Angie's List Super Service Award