Boiler Repair Queens, NY
Get a High-Quality Boiler Repair with Ranshaw
Having problems with your boiler? Whether you're in Queens or a surrounding area, we can fix it. Our boiler techs are skilled at repairing most steam and hot water heating systems. And for you, that means peace of mind that your boiler issue will be resolved with a single call—no wasted time or expensive repeat work included.
Our boiler repair services include:
Trained boiler techs
that fix the problem right the first time
so you can count on us for timely service
60+ years of experience,
With 4.8 out of 5 stars on Google ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
What's included in your boiler repair
Diagnosis and Upfront Pricing
Your boiler repair is only as good as the diagnosis that precedes it. That's why we take our time to determine the root issue before we perform any work. To that end, our techs will always speak with you first to better understand the boiler symptoms you've noticed. Then, they'll thoroughly assess the boiler system to provide you with:
- A diagnosis, which will tell you exactly what's wrong with your boiler.
- Upfront pricing, so you'll know the repair cost before any work begins.
Fixing the boiler
Our boiler repair techs will always arrive in a fully-stocked truck so that they can resolve almost any boiler issue on the same visit as the diagnostic. Once you review and approve our quote, they'll get straight to work resolving your boiler issue. And don't worry, our techs will always respect your home and clean up their work area before leaving.
We repair all boiler brands, including:
- Weil McLain
- HB Smith
- Triangle Tube
- And more!
Average time to complete boiler repair: 1 hour
Guarantees and warranties
When you choose Ranshaw for your boiler repair, you're choosing a family-owned business with more than 50 years of experience. Beyond that, we promise to back our work and do what it takes to exceed your expectations.
All of our boiler repairs come with:
- 1-year labor warranty. We stand behind our boiler repair work 1 year after service for any new part we install.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not 100% thrilled with our boiler repair service, we'll make it right.
How Much Does it Cost to Repair a Boiler?
The cost to repair a boiler in Queens or a surrounding area varies widely. In fact, you could expect a boiler repair cost anywhere from $350-$950+.
The cost you end up paying for your boiler repair all depends on:
- The type of repair needed. Repairs that are more complex (i.e. require more labor) and repairs that require more expensive replacement parts will cost more. The only way to know whether your repair is complex or simple is to have a professional boiler repair tech inspect and diagnose your issue.
- Whether your boiler has been regularly maintained and/or you've invested in a service plan. Boilers that have been regularly maintained typically have less expensive and less frequent repairs. Plus, if you've invested in a service plan, you'll likely get discounts on your repairs on top of your annual boiler maintenance services.
- The contractor you choose. Higher-quality contractors may charge more for their repair services but they'll likely save you money in the long run. That's because higher-quality contractors will get the job done correctly the first time around, saving you time and money on repeat work.
For more information on the boiler repair costs, check out our blog, "How Much Does a Boiler Repair Cost in NYC?"
How scheduling works
Scheduling your boiler repair works like this:
Schedule your appointment.
Get an arrival call & upfront pricing.
On the day of your boiler repair, we will call you 20-30 minutes before arrival, so you don't have to wait around all day. Once your tech arrives, they'll inspect your boiler system and provide a diagnosis along with an upfront quote for the repair work.
Get your boiler repaired right the first time.
Our thorough diagnoses along with our 50+ years of experience ensures that our techs will repair your boiler safely and correctly on the first try. Plus, our techs will clean your home before leaving and we back all boiler repairs with a solid 1-year labor warranty.
"I would call Ranshaw again in a heartbeat."
I called Ranshaw with a boiler emergency and the next day the temperatures were going to drop dramatically. The person who answered the phone was very professional and very kind. They said they would send someone right away. Shortly after, it could not have been 15 minutes, I received a call from Arnold advising me that he was on his way. I cannot say enough about Arnold. He was amazing! He found the problem immediately. In addition, he took the time to explain to me in detail what he was doing and why. He was also very neat and left the boiler room the way he entered it. Priceless! He got my boiler working right away. I would call Ranshaw again in a heartbeat. Arnold was top notch!
Nia B. | Queens homeowner
See more 5-star reviews from loyal Ranshaw customers.