Boiler Repair Queens, NY
We Fix Boilers Right the First Time
Having problems with your boiler? Whether you're in Queens or a surrounding area, we can fix it. Our boiler repair services include:
Trained boiler techs
that fix the problem right the first time
What's included in your boiler repair
Diagnosis and Upfront Pricing
A professional technician will investigate your boiler to provide you:
- A diagnosis, which will tell you what's wrong with your boiler.
- Upfront Pricing, so you'll know the repair cost before any work begins.
Fixing the boiler
- A trained boiler technician who is polite, professional and thorough.
- Quick, same-day service, which is possible since our trucks are fully stocked with parts.
- No messes, since your tech will clean up before leaving your home.
Average time to complete boiler repair: 1 hour.
Guaranties and warranties
- 1-year labor warranty. We stand behind our boiler repair work 1 year after service for any new part we install.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not 100% thrilled with our boiler repair service, we'll make it right.
Cost to repair a boiler
The cost to repair a boiler in Queens or a surrounding area varies based on:
- Your boiler type
- The part(s) that need to be replaced
To get an accurate boiler repair cost, contact us for an in-home diagnosis and Upfront Pricing.
How scheduling works
Scheduling your boiler repair works like this:
Pick your preferred day and time
Choose the day or time that works for your busy schedule and we'll save your spot.
Get an arrival call
On the day of your boiler repair service, we will call you 20-30 minutes before arrival, so you don't have to wait around all day.
DIY boiler fixes
Before you call, try these quick fixes:
1) Check your thermostat: Make sure it's set to HEAT. Otherwise your boiler won't turn on no matter what you do.
2) Check the circuit breaker: Boiler won't turn on? A power spike may have tripped its circuit breaker. Go to your electrical panel and check the breaker. Is it tripped? Turn it to the OFF position, then ON. If the breaker trips again, contact us immediately! There is a problem elsewhere that a professional needs to solve.Angie's List Super Service Award