Furnace Repair Service in Queens
We Fix Furnaces Right the First Time
Furnace acting up? Whether you're in Queens or a surrounding are, we'll set it straight. Our furnace repair services include:
Trained furnace techs
that fix the problem right the first time
What's included in your furnace repair
Diagnosis and Upfront Pricing
A professional technician will investigate your furnace to provide you:
- A diagnosis, which will tell you what's wrong with your furnace.
- Upfront Pricing, so you'll know the repair cost before any work begins.
Repairing the furnace
- A trained furnace technician who is polite, professional and thorough.
- Quick, same-day service, which is possible since our trucks are fully stocked with parts.
- No messes, since your tech will clean up before leaving your home.
Average time to complete furnace repair: 1 hour.
Guaranties and warranties
- 1-year labor warranty. We stand behind our furnace repair work 1 year after service for any new part we install.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not 100% thrilled with our furnace repair service, we'll make it right.
Cost to repair a furnace
The price to repair a furnace in Queens or a surrounding area varies based on:
- Your furnace type
- The part(s) that need to be replaced
Want to know more about what factors affect price when it comes to repairing your furnace? See our help guide, "How much does a furnace repair cost in New York"?
To get an accurate furnace repair cost, contact us for an in-home diagnosis and upfront pricing.
How scheduling works
Scheduling your furnace repair works like this:
Pick your preferred day and time
Choose the day or time that works for your busy schedule and we'll save your spot.
Get an arrival call
On the day of your furnace repair service, we will call you 20-30 minutes before arrival, so you don't have to wait around all day.
DIY Furnace fixes
Before you call, try these quick fixes:
1) Check your thermostat: Make sure it's set to HEAT. Otherwise your furnace won't turn on no matter what you do.
2) Check the circuit breaker: Furnace won't turn on? A power spike may have tripped its circuit breaker. Go to your electrical panel and check the breaker. Is it tripped? Turn it to the OFF position, then ON. If the breaker trips again, contact us immediately! There is a problem elsewhere that a professional needs to solve.Angie's List Super Service Award