Water Heater Installation in Queens, NY
We Install Water Heaters Right the First Time
Need a new water heater in Queens or a surrounding area? We can help. Our installation services include:
that install your water heater right the first time.
Prompt, same-day service,
so you'll know exactly when we'll arrive.
50+ years of experience,
With 4.7 out of 5 stars on Google ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.
What's included in your water heater installation
Diagnosis and Upfront Pricing
A professional plumber will assess your current setup and hot water needs, so you'll get the best water heater options and know the installation cost before any work begins.
Installing your water heater
A trained plumber will:
- Disconnect and dispose of your old water heater.
- Install your new water heater (whether it's gas, oil, tankless or indirect).
- Test your new unit to make sure everything's working properly.
- Clean up their work area before leaving your home.
Guaranties and warranties
- 1-year labor warranty. We stand behind our water heater installation work 1 year after service.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not 100% thrilled with our water heater installation service, we'll make it right.
Cost to install a water heater
The price to install a water heater in Queens or a surrounding area depends on:
- Type of water heater. Do you want tank or tankless? Tankless are typically more expensive to install.
- Size of the water heater. The higher the capacity of the unit, the more expensive it will be.
- Efficiency of the unit. Water heaters with higher efficiency ratings will be more expensive.
Find out more about water heater installation costs in our post, "What’s the Cost to Repair or Replace a Water Heater in New York?"
To get a more accurate cost on your water heater installation, contact us for an in-home diagnosis and Upfront Pricing.
How scheduling works
Scheduling your water heater installation works like this:
Pick your preferred day and time
Choose the day or time that works for your busy schedule and we'll save your spot.
Get an arrival call
On the day of your water heater installation service, we will call you 20-30 minutes before arrival, so you don't have to wait around all day.
Safeguard your home from water heater leaks
Never worry about water damage again. We install powerful flood prevention tools, like the WAGS safety valve and FloodStop shutoff valve. When leaks are detected, these devices automatically cut off water & gas to the water heater and even sound an alarm to protect you from disastrous floods.
For more information about these flood prevention devices or to get a quote, contact us today.Angie's List Super Service Award
Get service faster than a New York minute