Water Heater Repairs in Queens, NY
RELAX … Ranshaw Is Here for Your Water Heater Repair Needs!
If your water heater is showing signs of trouble, make the wise decision to call Ranshaw. We are a family-owned business known for quality workmanship and friendly service. You won't get anything less than the best repair service with our team.
Our water heater repair services include:
that fix your water heater right the first time
so you can count on us for timely service
60+ years of experience,
With 4.8 out of 5 stars on Google ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
What’s included in your water heater repair
Diagnosis and Upfront Pricing
No company provides a more thorough inspection and diagnosis than the plumbers at Ranshaw. Our comprehensive diagnostic process is how we ensure we fix your water heater right the first time. When your plumber arrives, he'll provide you with:
- A diagnosis, which will tell you exactly what's wrong with your water heater.
- Upfront pricing, so you'll know the repair cost before any work begins.
Fixing the water heater
Once you approve of our upfront price quote, we'll get right to work. Our plumbers will always arrive in a fully-stocked truck to ensure that they can resolve almost any water heater issue within the same visit as the diagnostic—and not every company can say the same.
Plus, our plumbers are trained to repair most water heater brands, including:
- AO Smith
- Bradford White
- American Standard
- And more!
Average time to complete water heater repair: 1 hour
Guarantees and warranties
When you choose Ranshaw for your water heater repair, you get the skill and dedication of a family-owned business with more than 50 years of experience. We promise to back our work and do what it takes to exceed your expectations.
All of our water heater repairs come with:
- 1-year labor warranty. We stand behind our water heater repair work 1 year after service for any new part we install.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not 100% thrilled with our water heater repair service, we'll make it right.
Cost to repair a water heater in Queens
The cost to repair a water heater in Queens or a surrounding area varies widely. In fact, you could expect a water heater repair cost anywhere from $350-$950+.
The cost you end up paying for your water heater repair all depends on:
- The age of your water heater. Typically, the older the water heater, the more it will cost to repair. Depending on the water heater type (tank vs tankless), your water heater may live anywhere from 8 to 20+ years. The closer the unit is to the end of its lifespan, the more likely that several components will need to be repaired and/or replaced (vs just one faulty component). And repairs that require more expensive replacement parts will cost more in labor and material.
- Whether your water heater is under warranty. If your water heater is still under warranty, the repair cost will be considerably cheaper. Most water heaters come with two types of warranties: a labor warranty and a manufacturer's warranty. Not sure if either warranty is still valid? We can help you check both warranties during our in-home diagnostic.
- The contractor you choose. Higher-quality contractors may charge more for their repair services but they'll likely save you money in the long run. That's because higher-quality contractors will get the job done correctly the first time around, saving you time and money on repeat work.
For more information on water heater repair costs, check out our blog, "How Much Does it Cost to Replace or Repair a Water Heater in NYC?".
To get a more accurate cost on your water heater repair, contact us for an in-home diagnosis and upfront pricing.
How scheduling works
Scheduling your water heater repair works like this:
Schedule your appointment.
You can request an estimate either by filling out our online form or calling us at (718) 767-0707. When you contact us, our team will work quickly to schedule the estimate on a day and time that works best for you.
Get an arrival call & upfront pricing.
On the day of your water heater repair, we will call you 20-30 minutes before arrival, so you don't have to wait around all day. Upon arrival, we'll inspect and diagnose the unit then share our findings with you. From there, we'll explain the work required to resolve your hot water issues. We always provide upfront price estimates in writing, before any work begins. That way you'll always know exactly what you'll end up paying.
Get your water heater repaired right the first time.
Our thorough diagnosis and 50+ years of experience means our plumbers will repair your water heater safely and correctly on the first try. Plus, our plumbers will clean up after themselves before leaving and we back all water heater repairs with a solid 1-year labor warranty.
"Will gladly use this company again."
Arrival was very prompt. Had a malfunctioning gas water heater. Plumber took his time to analyze the problem. Thoroughly explained what was wrong and replaced the needed parts (could have easily sold us on more). Work was very professional. Will gladly use this company again.
Fred B. | Queens homeowner
See more 5-star reviews from loyal Ranshaw customers.