Violation Removal for Plumbing Issues in Queens, Astoria & NYC Metro
Remove Your Violation With a Single Call
Have an order to remove a NY code violation? We'll take care of everything. We make it simple with:
A Licensed Master Plumber
that understands NYC's complex building codes.
What's included in your violation removal
On-site consultation and upfront pricing
We'll research your violation, survey your property and give you an estimate for the project, so you know what you'll pay from the start.
Removing the violation
We take care of everything needed to clear your violation, including:
- Get the necessary permits from the Dept. of Buildings (DOB).
- Hire additional contractors (if necessary), saving you the hassle of finding them yourself.
- Remove your violation. If needed, we work with additional contractors, expeditors and consultants to develop a plan for removing your violation.
- File the paperwork with the appropriate department.
- Give proof of violation removal. We'll send you a link to your cleared violation on the DOB website, so you can rest easy knowing the job has been done right.
Guarantees and warranties
- 1-year labor warranty. We stand behind our violation removal work 1 year after service. Applies to new parts/equipment only.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not 100% thrilled with our service, we'll make it right.
Cost to remove a violation
Your cost to remove a violation depends on:
- The violation type
- How many you have
- Job conditions
To get an accurate cost, contact us for an on-site consultation.
How scheduling works
Scheduling your violation removal works like this:
Fill out our online form or call us at (718) 767-0707. We'll contact you as soon as possible and ask for the necessary violation paperwork. That way, we can research the violation before we do an on-site survey.
Pick your preferred day and time
We'll work around your busy schedule to coordinate your on-site consultation and violation removal.
Get an arrival call
On the day of your service, we'll call you 20-30 minutes before arrival, so you don't have to wait around all day.
Types of violations we remove
- Department of Buildings (DOB)
- Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)
- Environmental Control Board (ECB)
- Fire Department (FDNY)
These can include:
Angie's List Super Service Award
- Plumbing violations
- Boiler violations/Unregistered boiler
- Gas violations/Illegal gas work
- Hot water violations
- Backflow violations
- Work without permit
- Illegal kitchen or bathroom
Serving the NYC Metro area
- College Point
- Long Island City
- Western Nassau County
And everywhere in between!