Water Heater Repairs in Queens & Brooklyn
We Fix Water Heaters Right the First Time
Having trouble with your water heater? Whether it's tank or tankless, we can help. Our repair services include:
that fix your water heater right the first time.
What's included in this service
Diagnosis and Upfront Pricing
A professional plumber will investigate your water heater to provide you upfront pricing, so you'll know the repair cost before any work begins.
Repairing your water heater
- A trained plumber who is polite, professional and thorough.
- Quick, same-day service, which is possible since our trucks are fully stocked with parts.
- No messes, since your plumber will clean up before leaving your home.
Guaranties and warranties
- 1-year labor warranty. We stand behind our water heater repair work 1 year after service.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not 100% thrilled with our service, we'll make it right.
Cost to repair a water heater
The price to repair a water a water heater depends on:
- Age of the water heater. Older water heaters typically cost more to repair.
- Type of water heater. Do you have a tank or tankless? Tankless are typically more expensive to repair.
- Whether your unit is under warranty. If it is, it will be much cheaper to repair.
Want to know more about what goes into getting your water heater fixed? See our, water heater replacement and repair help guide.
To get a more accurate cost, contact us for an in-home diagnosis and Upfront Pricing.
How scheduling works
Scheduling your water heater repair works like this:
Fill out our online form or call us at (718) 767-0707.
Pick your preferred day and time
Choose the day or time that works for your busy schedule and we'll save your spot.
Get an arrival call
On the day of your service, we will call you 20-30 minutes before arrival, so you don't have to wait around all day.
Does my water heater need to be replaced?
Water heater repairs often turn into replacing the unit. If your water heater isn't acting right, here are 5 signs you most likely need to replace it:
- Leaking tank. If the tank itself is leaking, it could possibly burst at any moment.
- Brown water. If you start seeing rusty water, it likely means your water heater is corroding from the inside.
- Popping/knocking noises. This is caused by sediment build-up and can damage your tank.
- Frequent repairs. If you've had your water heater repaired more than once within 6 months, it might be time to replace it.
- More than 10 years old. Water heaters typically last 10–15 years.
Need your water heater checked out? Give us a call. We'll figure out the problem, so you'll know whether your water heater needs to be repaired or replaced.Angie's List Super Service Award
Serving the NYC Metro area
- College Point
- Long Island City
- Western Nassau County
And everywhere in between!