Commercial water heater repair in Queens, NY
Quality Commercial Water Heater Repairs in Queens
When you call Ranshaw for your commercial water heater repair, you can rest assured that you're in good hands. Our licensed plumbers are trained to diagnose your system carefully and determine the most cost-effective way to restore your hot water. No matter how complex the repair, you can trust our team to get the job done right the first time—saving your business time and money in the long run.
Choose Ranshaw for your commercial water heater repair and you can expect:
and a job done right the first time
What's included in your commercial water heater repair
Diagnosis and upfront pricing
An experienced plumber will arrive on-site to thoroughly inspect your water heater and provide you with:
- A diagnosis, where your plumber will explain exactly what's wrong with your system and what your water heater repair options are
- Upfront pricing, so you'll know the repair cost before any work begins
Fixing the water heater
- Skilled workmanship from a plumber who is knowledgeable on commercial-grade water heater systems.
- Timely service, we're respectful of your busy schedule. That's why we promise to arrive within the timeframe we say we will.
- No messes, our plumbers always clean up before leaving the building.
Average time to complete a commercial water heater repair: 2-3 hours
Guarantees and warranties
- 1-year labor warranty. We stand behind our commercial water heater repair work for 1 year after service for any new part we install.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not 100% thrilled with our commercial water heater repair, we'll make it right.
What's the cost of a commercial water heater repair in Queens?
The price of a commercial water heater repair in the Queens/NYC area varies widely depending on:
- The part(s) that need to be replaced. Some water heater parts cost more than others. That said, the price of your water heater repair will fluctuate depending on what's actually wrong with the system and which parts need to be replaced. For example, the cost to replace a heat transfer coil is typically much higher than replacing a broken thermostat on a commercial water heater.
- Your water heater's manufacturers warranty. Most manufacturers offer "limited" and "lifetime" warranties which cover the cost of certain replacement parts (but not labor). That said, if you have a valid water heater warranty, your repair cost will be lower.
To get an accurate cost for your commercial water heater repair, contact us for an on-site diagnosis.
How scheduling works
Scheduling your commercial water heater repair works like this:
Pick your preferred day and time
Choose the day or time that works for your busy schedule, and we'll save your spot.
Get an arrival call
On the day of your water heater repair, your plumber will call you 20-30 minutes before arrival, so you won't have to wait around all day.
Why Choose Ranshaw
If you're not a repeat customer of ours, we understand that you might be shopping around for other plumbing companies. Our advice? Don't waste your time.
Ranshaw is known in the Queens area for water heater repair jobs that are done right—the first time. And that saves your business money in the long run.
Plus, our owner, Rick Bonelli, is the President of NYC's Master Plumbing Council. As a leader in the industry, Rick makes sure every employee upholds Ranshaw's stellar reputation. That means you can expect the highest quality of service and work from our team–no matter the job.
Ready for a plumbing company you won't regret working with? Just give us a call or schedule your appointment online.