Water Heater Installation in Queens and Brooklyn
We Install Water Heaters Right the First Time
Need a new water heater? We can help. Our installation services include:
that install your water heater right the first time.
Prompt, same-day service,
so you'll know exactly when we'll arrive.
50+ years of experience,
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.6 out of 5 stars on Google, see why Ranshaw is New York's most trusted experts!
What's included in this service
Diagnosis and Upfront Pricing
A professional plumber will assess your current setup and hot water needs, so you'll get the best water heater options and know the installation cost before any work begins.
Installing your water heater
A trained plumber will:
- Disconnect and dispose of your old water heater.
- Install your new one (whether it's gas, oil, tankless or indirect).
- Test your new unit to make sure everything's working properly.
- Clean up their work area before leaving your home.
Guaranties and warranties
- 1-year labor warranty. We stand behind our water heater installation work 1 year after service.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not 100% thrilled with our service, we'll make it right.
Cost to install a water heater
The price to install a water a water heater depends on:
- Type of water heater. Do you want tank or tankless? Tankless are typically more expensive to install.
- Size of the water heater. The higher the capacity of the unit, the more expensive it will be.
- Efficiency of the unit. Water heaters with higher efficiency ratings will be more expensive.
Find out more about water heater installation costs in our post, "What’s the Cost to Repair or Replace a Water Heater in New York?"
To get a more accurate cost, contact us for an in-home diagnosis and Upfront Pricing.
How scheduling works
Scheduling your water heater installation works like this:
Fill out our online form or call us at (718) 767-0707.
Pick your preferred day and time
Choose the day or time that works for your busy schedule and we'll save your spot.
Get an arrival call
On the day of your service, we will call you 20-30 minutes before arrival, so you don't have to wait around all day.
Safeguard your home from water heater leaks
Never worry about leaks when you're away from home. We install Bradford White Inlet Shut-Off Valves, which easily connect to your existing water heater. When the valve detects a leak, it closes off the cold water inlet, protecting your home from costly leaks and floods.
For more information about Inlet Shut-Off Valves or to get a quote, contact us today.Angie's List Super Service Award
Get service faster than a New York minute