Oil-to-Gas Conversion in Queens and Brooklyn
Convert your Home from Oil to Gas
With a Single Call
Converting your home to gas is complex. We make it simple by offering:
with the NYC Dept. of Buildings and gas utility company.
50+ years of experience
so you can trust in our expertise.
1-year labor warranty,
so if anything goes wrong, we'll make it right.
What's included in this service
We'll send a skilled technician to investigate your home and current heating equipment so that they can provide you with:
- Upfront pricing, so you'll know the cost to convert before any work begins.
- A conversion plan, so you'll know exactly what to expect and when.
Converting the home from oil to gas
- Dealing with the utility company—We coordinate with the NYC Dept. of Buildings and gas utility company to ensure you get gas service in a timely manner.
- New gas equipment— We'll do the proper calculation to find the gas equipment that fits your home's heating needs.
- Easy-to-understand instructions— Your tech will explain how to use your new heating equipment.
- Cleaning up—Before leaving, your technician will clean up, leaving things the way they were before we arrived.
Average time to complete: 2 to 3 days
Guaranties and warranties
- 1-year labor warranty. We stand behind our work a year after the job is completed.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not 100% thrilled with our service, we'll make it right.
Cost to convert from oil to gas
The cost to convert your home from oil to gas varies based on these factors:
- Furnace size and efficiency: A smaller, less efficient furnace will cost less than a larger, more efficient one.
- Chimney lining: Since moisture in gas exhaust can damage your chimney's masonry, you may need to pay extra for a protective chimney lining. Note: A liner isn’t necessary with a high-efficiency gas system.
- Oil tank location: Removing the oil tank is less expensive if it's above ground vs. underground.
To get an accurate cost, contact us for a FREE consultation, which comes with a price quote.
How scheduling works
Scheduling your free consultation works like this:
Pick your preferred day and time
Choose the day or time that works for your busy schedule and we'll save your spot.
Get an arrival call
On the day of your service, your technician will call you 20-30 minutes before arrival, so you don't have to wait around all day.
Why convert to gas
Converting to gas has many benefits including:
Angie's List Super Service Award
- It's greener— Gas has lower carbon emissions than oil, so it’s better for the environment.
- More convenience— No more need to get oil refuels!
- Lower equipment cost— Gas units cost less to replace than oil ones.
Get service faster than a New York minute
Serving the NYC metro area, including:
- College Point
- Long Island City
- Western Nassau County
And everywhere in between!