Furnace Installation in Queens, NY
We Install Furnaces Right the First Time
Whether you're in Queens or a surrounding area, why worry about having your furnace installed the wrong way? With our furnace installation services, you get:
Trained furnace techs
that install your furnace right the first time.
What's included in your furnace installation
Assessment and upfront pricing
A trained furnace technician will come to your home to assess your current system and furnace needs. You'll get the best furnace options and know exactly how much you'll pay before we begin any work.
Installing your furnace
A trained furnace technician will:
- Disconnect and dispose of your old furnace.
- Install your new furnace (whether it's gas or oil).
- Test your new system to make sure it's working like it should.
- Clean up their work area before leaving your home.
Average time to complete furnace installation: 1–2 days
Guaranties and warranties
- 1-year labor warranty. We stand behind our furnace installation work 1 year after service.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not 100% thrilled with our furnace installation service, we'll make it right.
Cost to install a furnace
Your furnace installation cost in Queens or a surrounding area will depend on:
- Fuel type: More often than not, oil units have the highest upfront installation cost, electric the lowest and gas somewhere in between.
- Size: The higher the heating capacity, the more expensive the unit will be to install.
- Efficiency: Higher efficiency units will be more expensive to install.
- Features: The more comfort features you add on, the higher your costs will be.
- Ductwork: If your house doesn't have ductwork, or your existing ductwork is hard to reach, you'll pay more in installation costs—unless you go with a ductless system.
To get an accurate furnace installation cost, contact us for a in-home estimate or learn more from our in-depth article on furnace installation costs for New York City.
How scheduling works
Scheduling your furnace installation works like this:
Pick your preferred day and time
Choose the day or time that works for your busy schedule and we'll save your spot.
Get an arrival call
On the day of your furnace installation, your furnace technician will call you 20-30 minutes before arrival, so you won't have to wait around all day.
Signs your furnace needs to be replaced
It might be time to replace your system if:
- Your unit is more than 15 years old. Most furnaces have a lifespan of 15–20 years. After that, they start to lose efficiency and need frequent repairs.
- Your energy bills are higher than normal. Your furnace will lose efficiency as it gets older, meaning it will run longer and hike up your energy bills.
- Your unit needs frequent repairs. Frequent repairs can add up, costing almost the same as, if not more than, a brand new system.
- You're not getting consistent temperatures. Are some rooms too hot or cold? That's a sign your furnace is struggling to properly distribute air throughout your home.
- You see yellow flames. A normal gas burner flame is blue. If yours is yellow, your unit could be producing carbon monoxide and should be looked at ASAP.
If you need your furnace checked out in Queens or a surrounding area, give us a call. We'll take a look at your system and let you know if it needs to be replaced.Angie's List Super Service Award