Our COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Ranshaw Plumbing & Heating COVID-19 Safety Protocols
A Letter from Our Owner:
With the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), now more than ever, Ranshaw is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our customers and employees.
During these difficult times, Ranshaw will continue to serve the plumbing and heating needs of our customers. However, we are treating this virus very seriously and taking thorough precautions to respond to and reduce the spread.
Here is what we would like you to know
- Keeping our office clean and thoroughly sanitized throughout the day.
- Supplying all plumbers and servicemen with hand sanitizer, gloves and face masks which can be worn at our customers' request.
- Instructing all plumbers and servicemen to wash their hands as frequently as possible.
- Instructing all plumbers and servicemen to keep a safe distance from customers and refrain from handshaking and any other type of physical contact.
- Carefully monitoring all employees and will immediately send home anyone at the first sign of cold or flu like symptoms.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. As always, our customer service team is here to assist you.
We will continue to monitor the latest news and developments on the COVID-19 virus and remain dedicated to health and safety of our customers and staff.
We wish the best to you, your family and friends during this difficult time and hope everyone stays safe and well.
Rick Bonelli - Owner | President