Our COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Your safety and well-being are our #1 priority.
As we continue to provide our services to customers during these uncertain times, we want to assure you that we are doing our part to keep you and our employees as safe as possible.
Here are the steps we take daily to ensure everyone’s safety:
Sanitizing & Protection
- Our plumbers and technicians wear protective gear on every appointment.
- We supply our plumbers and technicians with hand sanitizer and disinfectant and require them to wash their hands and disinfect their truck/tools frequently throughout the day.
- Our office is cleaned and thoroughly sanitized at all times.
- All plumbers and technicians are instructed to keep a safe distance from customers and refrain from handshaking and physical contact.
- Occupancy in our office is kept under 50% at all times.
- Desk/work areas are spaced out to give proper distance between each employee.
- We’ve implemented a mandatory, daily safety questionnaire and assessment so we can carefully monitor all staff members.
- Anyone with a temperature or displaying cold or flu like symptoms will be sent home immediately.
A MESSAGE FROM OUR OWNER
I wanted to take a moment to reassure you, our valued customers that we are dedicated to your safety and well-being now more than ever. We realize how important your plumbing and heating needs are and want you to feel comfortable knowing whenever we send a plumber or service technician to your home or business, we’ve taken all the necessary steps to ensure your safety.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. As always, we are here for you if you need us.
We wish the best to you, your family and friends during this difficult time and hope everyone stays safe and well.
Rick Bonelli - Owner | President