NYC Annual Boiler inspections in Queens, NY
NYC Annual Boiler Inspections from Licensed Professionals
Need to schedule your annual boiler inspection? Ranshaw can handle every aspect of the inspection process for you. Our team will inspect your boiler, handle any needed repairs and even file all paperwork on your behalf to prevent costly fees from the NYC DOB.
Ranshaw makes your boiler inspection simple with:
A highly-trained team
that's licensed to perform NYC annual boiler inspections.
What's included in your boiler inspection:
Licensed company with upfront pricing.
When you choose us, you get a team that's specifically licensed to perform annual boiler inspections and boiler repairs in the NYC area. Plus, we always provide upfront pricing, so you know what you'll pay from the start.
Inspection & paperwork.
A well-trained technician will:
- Inspect your boiler(s) for leaks, proper pressure levels and overall operation.
- Submit the inspection report to the NYC DOB on your behalf (if no corrections are needed).
- Provide a detailed proposal and upfront pricing for any corrections/repairs needed so that your boiler(s) can pass the inspection.
We'll let you know when your building is due for its annual boiler inspection, so you know when it's time to schedule your next appointment.
Cost of a boiler inspection in Queens
The cost of your boiler inspection works like this:
- Inspection fee. We charge a flat fee for the inspection itself, which varies by borough.
- The number of boilers. The more boilers we will need to inspect, the higher the overall fee for the inspections.
- Whether corrections are needed. If corrections need to be done to the boiler(s) in order to pass the inspection, we'll quote you a price to do the work, separate from the inspection fee.
How scheduling works
Scheduling your boiler inspection works like this:
Pick your preferred day and time.
Choose the day or time that works for your busy schedule and we'll save your spot.
Get an arrival call
On the day of your inspection, we will call you 20-30 minutes before arrival, so you won't have to wait around all day.
Boiler types that require inspections
The NYC DOB requires annual inspections to be performed on the following types of boilers:
- Low pressure boilers in residential buildings with 6 or more families
- Low pressure boilers in any residential buildings classified as Single Room Occupancy dwellings (SRO's)
- Low pressure boilers in mixed-used buildings
- Low pressure boilers in commercial buildings
- H-stamp domestic hot water heaters with over 350,000 BTUs in residential, mixed-used and commercial buildings
What happens if I don't schedule my boiler inspection?
Failure to have your annual boiler inspection performed results in fines imposed by the DOB of:
- $50 per boiler/month
- $1,000 maximum fine per boiler/year
Click here for more information on boiler inspection and filing requirements from the NYC DOB.Angie's List Super Service Award